TERMS OF WEBSITE USE AND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Thank you for visiting our website. Please now take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully before going on to use our website. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.allfourpaws.co.uk (Our Website).
Our Website is provided for your convenience and information purposes only. Our Website is designed solely to assist you in gathering information, posting opinions, and searching for pet friendly venues, and for no other purposes.
In order to proceed with booking any accommodation as advertised on Our Website, you will be required to contact the advertisers directly and to enter into a separate contract with that provider. Under no circumstances will we be a party to any such contract and your attention is drawn to the section below titled ‘Links from Our Website’.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.allfourpaws.co.uk is a site operated by ALL FOUR PAWS LIMITED (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10107772 and have our registered office at 70 Clonmel Road, London, SW6 5BJ. Our VAT number is 251831223.
To contact us, please email [email protected].
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
As stated above, if you do not agree to these terms, you must not use Our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
OUR WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update Our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to Our Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the content on Our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR WEBSITE
Our Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that Our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Website for business and operational reasons.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights to Our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
“ALL FOURS PAWS” is a UK registered trade mark of All Four Paws Limited. You are not permitted to use this without our approval.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on Our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The content on Our Website (including commentary, advertising and other materials) is provided for your general information and convenience only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content on Our Website, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any user to Our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The views and opinions of authors expressed on Our Website do not necessarily state or reflect those of All Four Paws Limited and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
When visiting Our Website, your web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other websites you visited or by third party software installed on your computer. We do not endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen whilst visiting Our Website. We have a policy of blocking web sites which cause third party pop-ups to appear.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE AND BOOKINGS
Our Website contains links to third parties, their sites and resources. These links are provided for your convenience only. Such links and information should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of sites, information provided, resources or services which are operated and / or provided by independent service providers such as hotel venues. With this being the case, we provide no guarantees that their information is correct and we deny any and all liability for content or services provided by third party websites or venues.
If you book a reservation with a third-party provider, you agree to review and be bound by that provider’s own set of terms and conditions of purchase and other rules or policies they have in force. We will not be a party to that contract. Your interactions with third-party suppliers which have advertised on Our Website are at your own risk. We will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, mis-representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any third-party supplier or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with third-party suppliers.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND REVIEWS ARE NOT APPROVED BY US
Our Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including reviews by users of particular venues based on their own experiences. These reviews have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on Our Website do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us via email ([email protected]).
The material displayed on Our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, quality of information, completeness or usefulness. Unless otherwise expressly stated we do not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes or services. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR WEBSITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to Our Website, or to make contact with other users of Our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, outlined below.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to Our Website, including any reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties throughout the world in any media and for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to Our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on Our Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that Our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access Our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website.
You must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Website through any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Any website on which a link to Our Website is placed must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
If you wish to make any use of content on Our Website other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
COMPETITION TERMS – DOGA CLASS AND SIGNED BOOK
This competition, run by All Four Paws Limited, is subject to the following rules:
- The prize on offer is a pair of tickets to a Doga class with DogaMahny (with Mahny Djahanguiri and Robbie) in London. Classes are currently held in Camden, but the location is subject to change. One copy of ‘Doga: Yoga for you and your dog’, signed by Mahny Djahanguiri, will be awarded to the winner
- The pair of tickets must be used for the same Doga class and must be redeemed before the end of October 2017
- Attendees are welcome to practice with a dog, or alone
- To be eligible, entrants must like the Doga promotional post from 12th July 2017, and like the All Four Paws Facebook page, by 11.59pm on 20th July 2017
- A winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries on 21st July 2017. Winners will be notified via Facebook within three days of the draw date
- To redeem the prize, winners must be willing to pass on their email address to All Four Paws, and any personal details required to confirm a Doga class booking to DogaMahny
- Prizes are subject to availability and no purchase is necessary
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable
Prizes can only be awarded to individuals, not Facebook pages or groups
- Competitions are open to all UK residents over the age of 18 except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion
All Four Paws Limited, and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable
Should All Four Paws Limited be unable to contact a winner within 7 days of the draw date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions
- Data will not be shared with anyone other than All Four Paws and the booked venue
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.allfourpaws.co.uk (Our Website). This Acceptable Use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Our Website.
Your use of Our Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Terms Of Website Use above.
You may use Our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (as set out below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Website in contravention of the provisions of our Terms Of Website Use above.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Website;
- any equipment or network on which Our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Website, including, without limitation: Chat rooms, Bulletin boards or other communications forums (“Interactive Services”)
Where we do provide any Interactive Service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Service provided on Our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on Our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our content standards (see below), whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an Interactive Service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Our content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Our Website including but not limited to venue reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas (“Contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
Contributions must: be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which depicts or in any way supports cruelty to animals.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We reserve the right for any reason in our sole discretion to remove without notice any Contributions to Our Website.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use policy through your use of Our Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms Of Website Use above upon which you are permitted to use Our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Website.